Tuesday, April 20, 2010

New Club Penguin Reviewed By You!

There is a new Reviewed By You on the Community blog, and I am here to share it with you! Last week they asked us what we are doing in our hours with our own family for Earth Day, and this week they picked Jedi 2007. Here is what he said:

I’m like an energy-saving machine, especially on Earth Day. I’m the leader of a club my freinds and I made up. We made up a plan to ask our teachers to unplug the electric pencil sharpener, and write a note on the board about Earth Day reminding students to recycle. We even convinced the lunch workers to add two recycling bins for milk cartons and stryofoam trays.We even donate money to buy trees.

This week, Club Penguin like to know what you think would be cool to grow. Do you have any crazy ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment