Sunday, February 21, 2010

Club Penguin: Herbert’s Revenge Sneak Peek!

Hello Penguins!

Okay, some days ago Billybob told us there’s a new DS Game coming up by June Or July and guess what? Yeah I know, title says it all! I’ve managed to get the best sneak peek ever from this new game. Take a look at the front cover:

Nice! The new game looks awesome. I really like that orange penguin, it looks fantastic! Anyways, that’s not all! My friend Rgre1 gave me this exclusive pictures from the new game! Take a look:

“This Pictures Are 100% Real And None Of Them Are Edited!”

Wow! Those graphics are much better than the old ones. So what do you guys think? I’m sure this game has something to do with the Mission 11. Make sure to leave a comment and let us know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment