Monday, January 25, 2010

New Club Penguin Toy Or Just A Mistake?

Were here to post a super exclusive. One week ago I got this new CP toy but I realized it had a sticker on the tag. I was surprised because when I removed it…. Okay I’m not going to talk about that now but anyways, take a a look at the tag:

thanks to clubpenguincp.com for this pic

Normal tags don’t have a BIG sticker on it saying “Series 6″So what does this mean? Hmmm… there’s something behind that sticker. Why would Club Penguin do that? Maybe because it’s a toy for the next series? Or they wanna keep it a secret? Okay, its time to remove it…

Thanks to clubpenguin cp.com for this pic

There you go! Its a new secret CP Toy! Woo hoo! This new toy will be available on the next series (Series 7) and its named “Rock N’ Roll!” How do I know this? Well, I’ve already contacted Club Penguin and they said it was a mistake and they will release it on the next series! Wow, it seems we have an exclusive…

So what do you think? make sure to leave a comment and let us know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment