Thursday, October 8, 2009

Year 3 Party Sneek Peak

Every year at the Club Penguin Anniversary Parties, They give out a free party hat. The party hat is unique each year with different color combination’s then ever before. Luckily, I found out the colors that the Party hat will be this year! Take a look at the hat on my penguin:

Anniversary4Hat

Isn’t that so cool? I’m really excited for this party! If it is anything like last years, Then I promise you that it is going to rock your socks! I remember when I got my first party hat… It was so cool! What’s the first party hat the you have received? Is this going to be your first Club Penguin Anniversary party?

Want to know how I found this out? Well, every year before the anniversary Club Penguin posts a picture in the newspaper. There are balloons in each picture and every year these balloons have been the same color as the party hat. This year will probably be the same ;-)


Thanks to CD93 for this

No comments:

Post a Comment